Women's Hockey Leagues
Women's ADULT WINTER Leagues
Our Women's House Leagues offer a relaxed, social environment for players of all skill levels to play recreational hockey and have fun at the same time. The teams are shuffled each 10-game session to promote bonds and sportsmanship among players in the league and a fresh slate of competition every two months. Each season comprises of three, 10-game sessions with a Championship game and a Social Night at the end of each session (2018-19 will have three 9 game sessions due to the summer 2018 renovations).
Women's Leagues are offered two nights a week and are divided by age group. Sunday Night is our 18+ Women's League and Monday Night is 35+ Women's League.
- Guaranteed thirty games (27 games in 2018-19 due to renovations)
- 45 minute run-time games with a five minute warm-up
- Individual entry with one teammate request
- Teams shuffled every 10 games
- Three Pub Nights per year
- Leagues divided by minimum age (Sunday 18+, Monday 35+)
- The Monday Night League gametimes are 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm
- The Sunday Night League gametimes are 5pm, 6pm and 7pm